Title : Senior RealPage Consultant
Role and Responsibilities
- Leads the effort for Real Page implementations, integrations, customizations and support.
- Work with internal team members, key client resources, stakeholders and external resources to ensure a successful integration of the software system for client.
- Consults with clients to identify and document requirements and budgets, then deliver based on client expectations.
- Provide post implementation and on-going Real Page integration support by working independently with clients for successful resolution.
- Develop custom materials that align client operations and industry best practices with RealPage application navigation to ensure a comprehensive, end user training experience.
- Work with fellow employees to deliver the best solutions and customer experience to clients.
- Provide accurate and timely updates regarding client initiatives.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Ability to work hybrid.
- Ability to travel based on client need, resource availability, and within CDC recommended safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience in an IT or Consulting field
- Deep knowledge of RealPage system administration, usage and setup
- Experience with accounting and affordable housing compliance
- Extensive experience working with geographically disparate teams
- Ability to manage to a project plan, delivery to project scope and adhering to budgets.
- Extensive Change Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Innate problem-solvers who wants to grow in a flexible and collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurial spirit for tenaciously and proactively solving project challenges and enhancing the client experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in project coordination and/or business analysis.
- Multi-site experience.
- Familiarity and/or experience with multiple applications and software platforms such as but not limited to; Yardi, MRI, Salesforce, and HRIS systems such as UKG UltiPro, iCIMS, and other similar software.
- Relevant certification or experience in project management (PMP, ITIL, CMM, SixSigma, etc.) are sought after but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
D2D Employee expectations
- Employees are expected to be prepared for the workday and report to meetings on time. In instances when employees cannot avoid being late or are unable to work as scheduled, they are to notify their supervisor as soon as possible. Employees must also communicate to the client(s) of any delays. Frequent or unscheduled absences and repeated lateness may result in disciplinary action.
- Employees are expected to present a clean, neat, and tasteful business professional appearance appropriate to their position whenever representing D2D.
- Employees are required to submit work hours into the tine management system on a weekly basis
- During work hours, employees are to conduct duties related to their jobs at D2D.
- Employees are not to conduct work for competitors unless authorized to do so.
- Theft, unauthorized removal, negligence, destruction, or misuse of D2D property, property of D2D colleagues, or D2D clients is prohibited.
- Employees who are members of outside professional organizations are to ensure that their involvement in those organizations does not negatively affect their ability to perform their job duties.
- Employees will communicate regularly to direct management and report status of all projects on a minimum of a weekly basis.
- Employees will not discriminate, harass, or unfairly treat colleagues or clients because of their race, skin color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation) religion, disability, age, or genetic information.
- Contribution to cost of healthcare*
- Retirement Options (available after 1 full year or employment)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Qualifying Sales Commission Opportunities